2022 Fishing Tournament
at The Reserve at St. Charles Bay
It is with much excitement that we announce a community-wide fishing tournament to be held on Sunday, September 4, 2022. This tournament is open to residents of The Reserve at St. Charles Bay, their guests, as well as select guests of The Reserve Sales Team.
It will be a day of fun and fishing to benefit two amazing organizations that are based in our Rockport/Fulton community – Another Chance RFT and Camp Aranzazu.
What better way to have fun and give back at the same time?
WHO THEY ARE
Another Chance RFT: A group of volunteers assisting Aransas County Animal Control in Rockport/Fulton, Texas. Their mission is to relocate dogs who are facing euthanasia by providing medical assessment and care, foster care, and transporting them to rescues.
Camp Aranzazu: A nonprofit dedicated to enriching the lives of children and adults with chronic illnesses and special needs by providing unique camping, environmental education and retreat experiences.
Checks must be postmarked no later than July 15th, 2022.
Please make checks out to:
(with a note on the memo line to read – The Reserve Fishing Tournament 2022)
Mail checks to:
20 Lana Ln
Houston, TX 77027
Sponsorship and Volunteer Opportunities are Available!
More information to come. Please contact a committee member in the meantime if you are interested and get the most up to date information on our Facebook page!
Saturday, September 3rd, 5:30 pm-7:00 pm
Sales Office: 119 Reserve Lane
At least one team member must be present to check in for the team
Sunday, September 4th, 12am – 2:00 pm
Travis Wilcox from Coast Busters Guide Service.
- One Reserve resident must be present on each boat unless designated by Sales Team
- Teams may use a fishing guide – up to 4 team members (plus guide, if applicable)
- $150 per team member
- Teams may launch from a ramp of their choice
- Catch—Choice of: Actual fish or photo with “object of the day” and “check it stick” both provided at check in. Tails may be pinched to achieve longest measurement possible
- Details of photo submittal will be provided at check in
o Stringer: Longest total length wins (2 trout and 2 redfish – in the event of a tie, longest trout is the tie breaker)
o Biggest Trout: Longest trout wins (in the event of a tie, second longest trout is the tie breaker)
o Biggest Redfish: Longest redfish wins (in the event of a tie, second longest redfish is the tie breaker)
o Redfish with Most Spots: (regardless of size) Photo must be provided
- All redfish must be in the slot (20”-28”); no redfish over 28”
- All trout must be in the slot (17”-23”); no trout over 23”
- All legal forms of fishing permitted, including fishing from land/docks, kayak fishing, wade fishing, boat fishing
- All applicable Texas Parks and Wildlife, and other Texas state and federal laws and regulations apply
- No altering of fish (cutting of tails, etc.)
- Weigh-in at 2:30 pm – Fire Pit
Food, Drinks & Games
- Sunday, September 4th at 6:00 pm
- Live music
- Catered dinner
- 5D Travelin Tavern
- Non-fishing guests may attend party for $50/adult, $25/child